USE CASES MADE POSSIBLE BY RELIABLE, ACCURATE, AFFORDABLE AND CERTIFIABLE GNSS TECHNOLOGIES
Presented by GUIDE GNSS, ESSP and Airbus Defence and Space, as part of the TOTEM Cluster Inter-Member Meetings
Satellite geolocation is a mature, high-performance and now very affordable technology.
The latest test campaigns of the GUIDE laboratory on board Bordeaux and Toulouse tramways have confirmed the robustness of this technology in urban environments with decimetric position measurements.
The implementation of the ITxPT (EN13149) standards for interconnecting systems on board public transport opens up opportunities for integrators and solution developers in particular.
- GUIDE – Laboratoire d’Essais en Géolocalisation – will present the results of its tests on board of Tramways
- ESSP – EGNOS Service Operator – will testify about applications made possible in the field of railway and road public transport.
- AIRBUS DS – a major space infrastructure integrator – and contract holder of the EGNOS v3 program to modernize railway signalling will present opportunities to cooperate in the sector.
- Xavier LEBLAN – Director of GUIDE
- Virginia ANTON – EGNOS Adoption Expert – ESSP
- Pierrick Grandjean – Head of Telecom, Navigation & Security Ground Systems – AIRBUS DS
Thursday, February 18, 2021
from 11h00 to 12h30