Accredited** geolocation test lab
We certify the GNSS performance tested by our laboratory
GUIDE-GNSS is a geolocation test laboratory with ISO17025 accreditation based on European standards EN16803 to assess positioning systems in real environments or in similar conditions
Right services at Right prices
GUIDE-GNSS considers the relevant performance criteria by assessing solutions in representative environments, i.e. using real signals and measurements issued from previously-studied use cases.
The results directly drive the selection of solutions with financial implications to avoid over investments and underperformance.
Reliability – Confidence in the position measurements
- Self-estimation of errors
- Correction modes applied to positions
- Jamming and/or spooling detections
Accuracy – Possible deviations from the true positions
- Exactitude level for high accuracy (cm/dm/feet)
- Trueness, i.e. multipath resilience
- Fidelity, i.e. dispersion resilience
- Time to fix accurate positions after disturbances
Availability – Effective presence of the expected services
- Availability of performances according to the receiver sensitivity
- Availability of performances in expected environments
- Availability of performances at expected velocities
geolocation test engineering
Right measurements for Right analysis
GUIDE-GNSS provides reliable and comprehensive test reports with results that can be used for Declarations of Conformity (DoC), where applicable.
This credibility gained by paying constant attention to the following key factors :
Test Competence – Operator skills in metrology and geolocation techniques
Test Instrumentation – High-end instruments regularly calibrated
Test Standard – Metrological principles based on latest European standards, including EN16803
Test Engineering – Implementation of approved test methods based on Standard dedicated to metrology
- Selection of representative test environments
- Definition of test cases
- Ground truths with their uncertainties
- Analysis & Interpretations, outside accreditation
Test Data Traceability – Identification of measurements and their sources
- Data Processing Tools validated
- Data Collections monitored and validated
- Data Conversions validated
Test Report – Providing reliable conclusions deduced from analyzed data
Respecting the rules of impartiality to ensure impeccable conduct at all times.
Respecting the rules of confidentiality to disclose results only to clients.
Right opinions for Right decisions
Issued by an official trustworthy organization, an accreditation formalizes the recognition of the technical skills of a testing laboratory as much for its experience in its field as for its knowledge in metrology.
- GNSS technologies, in particular to assess the performance in different environments
- High accuracy, in particular to establish the eligibility of solutions dedicated to specific use cases
- Hybridization, in particular to establish the respective performances of sensors and the related algorithms
- High-Definition Maps (HDMAP), dedicated to enhance hybridization solutions, and the cost of their implementations
- Jamming/Spoofing resiliencies, in particular to know the detection times before alerts
- Final integration, in particular to validate the solutions under test on board vehicles moving in environments typical for specific use cases
The trustworthiness of the test results is based on the quality management system applied within the laboratory, i.e. the GNSS metrology skills of the team and the implementation of the right instrumentation and the right methods, such as the EN16803.
The competence of a laboratory is established by means of an accreditation renewed each year by an institutional entity. The criteria verified refer to the ISO17025 standard, applied and recognized worldwide.
In terms of reliability, impartiality and confidentiality, the test results from an accredited laboratory provide the confidence necessary to endorse the right decisions, especially when they involve financial and/or safety risks.