From 2022, May 30th to June 1st, GUIDE attended the ITS European Congress 2022 at the MEETT in Toulouse on the theme of “Smart and sustainable mobility for all”.
The annual ITS Congress is a reference event for the entire Intelligent Transport Systems community and aims to promote innovation, development of digital technologies and intelligent mobility services in this sector.
GUIDE presented its activities in test engineering to assess the performance of positioning systems. Its services extend to expertise on how to use them and how to test them at clients’ premises.
This year’s conference was structured around five main themes :
- Solutions and services for citizens (intelligent traffic regulation, etc.)
- Sustainable and decarbonized mobility (automated mobility; electrification; etc.)
- From large-scale trials to deployment (Living Labs; modeling; etc.)
- Cities as logistics hubs (last mile delivery; data exchange; etc.)
- Emerging technologies and new services (urban mobility by air; artificial intelligence; cybersecurity; etc.)
A total of 3,000 delegates attended this 14th edition.